Books on Health

  • Dr. Mom's Healthy Living
  • Transfiguration Diet
  • The School of Natural Healing

Monday, July 27, 2009

Is it getting any easier?

I didn't have time to write Sunday. John had a really hard time with the heat and mentally he was still very restless and acting so much like a child. He was up and down so many times he could have wore a path through our carpet if I didn't have extra runners down. He still isn't getting much sleep. I did manage to get away for a little while and that helped me. I didn't get his oil massage in. He was happy.

Sunday night wasn't much different than the last few nights. Up and down and still very restless and heavy breathing. He finally got to sleep around 3. Then we got up late for dialysis. He had diarrhea there so he didn't get a full treatment. He weighed in at 133 kg.

I got him his Wheat germ oil massage around 12:30. It was going to be way too hot to do it any later even though they suggest not sunbathing during that time. He actually sat out there for the longest time yet. He got his shower-even the cold part. Only for 2 seconds. His butt was sore, I didn't put a diaper on so he could get some air. He slept for about an hour. I didn't have to cuddle with him this time.

The rest of the day was a much better day for him.. He dealt with the heat well. I had lots of fans on him. He wasn't restless or up and down. Mentally he was so much better too. It was nice. Even late into the evening as it is, he can't sleep, but he is calm. Breathing well. His urine output is increasing as well. He keeps asking me if I am sure about all this, I keep telling him I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment