Books on Health

  • Dr. Mom's Healthy Living
  • Transfiguration Diet
  • The School of Natural Healing

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Major Milestone!

John has made a major milestone! He has urinated twice since dialysis ending at 11:30am! Once at 2:30 and again at 6 pm. That has been unheard of since his kidneys failed 5 yrs ago.

He has had a hard time today until about 3pm. His breathing has been short and he has been antsy. He didn't sleep at all to speak of last night. He can't stay out in the sun for as long as it says he needs to be out. He just couldn't handle the cold shower today. He still did the dry brushing, Olive oil massage and warm shower.

I have found that if I arrange to stay in the same room with him, then he is calmer and not demanding so much of me.

So we are making headway. John has been so unsure of it all. Question after question after question. I haven't gotten much sleep. I know it will all be worth it. Hopefully by the weekend I will post the schedule and supplements that John is currently on.

In the meantime-He is showing signs of improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment